Are you looking for the best kids’ snorkel set for your next family beach holiday? Look no further. We’ve compared 10 of the best kids’ snorkelling set options. Discover the best snorkel sets available, from one’s ages 3 and up to older kids who love to swim. By taking into account, the brand, the kit that comes in the set, the pros and cons and the protection, we’ve come to a conclusion on the Best Kids Snorkel Set Options of 2023
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosurefor further information.
If You’re Curious (or in a hurry):
✅ This Snorkel Set is the best option for Kids, and the most popular with our readers (Find out more here)
Best Snorkelling Sets for Kids in 2023
Scuba, snorkelling, and swimming – free travel through the water- are among the best experiences for kids in the world. These kids’ snorkel set options are some of the best around. We’ve included major brand names like Cressi and Mares and more specific guides to the best range for your kids.
1. Cressi Crg1B Junior Mask and Snorkel Set – Best Cressi Snorkelling Set with Mask and Fins
Cressi is a world-renowned name in snorkelling, and this brand is known for the quality of its snorkel set range. This is their best snorkel for kids!
It includes fins, a snorkel mask with a silicone mouthpiece, a bag for loading the gear, a splash guard top for the snorkel mask tube, and Cressi-guaranteed high-quality materials. This set is available in pink or blue and in two adjustable sizes.
- Plenty of room to grow in the adjustable flippers and mask
- Highly secure Cressi snorkel mask and tube
- Comfortable soft fit for fins and mask
- Easy release of water avoiding the mouthpiece
- Attractive colours for children and a matching bag
- Higher price than some other options
- The instep cup is a little tighter than expected
2. HELLOYEE 180° – Best Beginner Snorkel Set
The HELLOYEE is a perfect mask for beginners, adults and kids alike. It’s an easy breathing full face mask available in eight variations, some specifically designed for kids.
It’s also foldable for easy suitcase loading and contains a free waterproof phone pouch and a camera mount.
- Anti-leak and anti-fog design
- Comes with warranty
- Great seal for deeper swimming
- Amazing for beginners
- Easy to use
- Foldable design can be stiff
- It can be tricky to adjust correctly on the first use
3. Snorkelling Mask with Panoramic Full Face Design – Best Snorkel Set for Age 3
This starter mask kit is for the little one new to scuba and snorkelling! It allows free breathing, meaning that the child does not have to hold a tube in their mouth while they snorkel.
It’s made of comfortable silicone, so it doesn’t irritate the kids. The mask covers the full face, and the built-in snorkel has dry-top technology.
- Great for kids snorkelling for the first time
- A full-face mask allows a panoramic view
- Easy wearing and good size for toddlers
- Great value to save money
- It keeps your kids dry!
- It can sometimes fog up.
- Must be adjusted correctly or can feel claustrophobic – takes a little getting used to
4. KUYOU Snorkel Set – Best Anti Fog Snorkel Set for Kids
This simple kids snorkel set has one thing that puts it above the rest – it comes with crystal-clear anti-fog technology to ensure your kids can see everything in their masks on their scuba adventure.
The size is adjustable for children between five and twelve and comes in three attractive colours.
- Great protection through the tight seal, whatever the size
- Splash guard and semi-dry top keeps water out during deeper water fun
- Soft and comfortable mouthpiece
- Extremely clear underwater view
- Snorkel is quite short compared to similar products
5. Karvipark Anti-Fog Easy Breathing Kids Snorkel Gear – Best Affordable Snorkel Gear Set
This bargain snorkelling set comes in a whopping twelve colours and designs. It boasts anti-fog and anti-leak scuba technology, clear lenses, and a snug fit with adjustable size with food-grade silicone materials to keep the eyes dry! ThThere’sven a free mesh bag.
- Bargain price
- Great seal
- Sturdy materials
- Easily adjustable with a good fit
- Colours are not always accurate
- Anti-fog technology is occasionally faulty
6. Karvipark Anti-Fog Easy Breathing Kids Snorkel Gear- Best Goggles and Snorkel Set 2023
Simple and perfect! This goggles and mask set for junior and youth-sized wearers give high value while allowing you to save money.
They are available in nine exciting colours and a dry top, anti-leak and anti-fog protection, and a special adjustable strap to change the size over the years for children aged four to sixteen!
The seal is extra tight to let your kids go snorkelling and save them from fearing their glasses loading up with water.
- Great materials
- Good sized mouthpiece for kids
- Good fit
- Stylish appearance
- Good comfort
- Some excess plastic waste
- DoDon’tloat on water
7. G2RISE SN01 Full Face Snorkel Mask with Detachable Camera Mount – Best Full Face Snorkel Mask for Kids
This set with an easy, breathe, full-face design is great for kids and adults snorkelling alike. Available in seven colour combinations, the G2RISE SN01 covers the face fully to save you from having to focus on the snorkel and instead allows you to immerse yourself in the experience fully.
It’s assigned with CO2 safety measures, a mesh bag and foldable design for easy loading, and even a camera mount to save great views as keepsakes!
- CO2 safe
- Great for beginners and experienced snorkellers alike
- Great fit and anti-leak
- Sturdy for travel
- Easy to wear
- Can sometimes fog up
- Muted voice for surface communication
8. Cressi Snorkel Set – Best Reviewed Snorkel Set on Amazon
Out of 103 reviews, an amazing 83% are five stars for this Cressi set, with another 8% at four stars! Available in two colours to your kid’s preferences, the set contains a tempered glass mask for kids’ easy viewing, colourful matching fins, and a splash guard. The fins are also short of making them perfect for kids!
- Easily adjustable
- Great for beginners
- Dense, sturdy mask
- Good fins for kids swimming
- Easy loading in hand luggage or suitcase
- The higher price range for those looking to save
9. Seavenger Aviator – Best Fins, Snorkel and Mask Set
Voted best by popular review companies, this set overcomes Mares and Cressi snorkelling sets to claim the top spot. It comes in two colours and includes an anti-leak, anti-fog mask, compact fins, and a dry top snorkel, as well as a mesh carrier for loading them all in!
- Voted best in the world in 2023 by various sources
- Has size variations for adults and kids
- Save money by buying a lot of gear for less than top brands
- Fantastic fit
- High-tier materials
- It can be hard to get due to low stock
- Foot protectors are sometimes needed with fins
10. Odoland 6-In-1 Kids Snorkel Set – Best Snorkelling Set for Older Kids
For a younger or teen stepping foot into the world of snorkelling, this soft mask is a worry-free way to get going. The 6-in-1 kit includes a full-face tempered glass snorkel mask and dry snorkel, snorkel fins, a beach blanket, a mesh carry bag, and even a waterproof phone bag for teens who can’t leave it behind! ItIt’svailable in five colours.
- Anti-fog and anti-leak technology, along with an auto-seal tube, make it a great scuba experience for kids and teens wanting to experience underwater.
- Easy to adjust the size, and loading is simple with the kit
- Great for beginners and more advanced swimmers
- Mask needs to be tightened a lot to prevent leaks
How to Choose the Best Kids Snorkel Set for Your Child
When choosing a snorkel set for your child, there are four key points that you should consider.
Size and Fit
The best kids snorkel set will fit comfortably and securely on your little one’s face. Consider measuring your child’s head circumference before making a purchase. Choosing an adjustable set for long-term use is best.
Look for snorkel sets with safety features such as a purge valve, which will help prevent water from entering the breathing tube in case of accidental submersion. Other important features include an anti-fog window, a comfortable mouthpiece, and a break-away buckle for easy removal in an emergency.
It’s best to invest in a kids snorkel set that is made from high-quality materials that can stand up to regular use and wear and tear. Look for a mask with a tempered glass lens, and make sure the straps are adjustable, so your child can get a snug fit.
Budget is important when choosing the best snorkel set for your child. Make sure to compare different products’ quality and features before making a purchase to ensure you’re getting the best value for your money.
Happy snorkelling! 🐟😊🐠
Best Kids Snorkel Set FAQs
The best snorkel set depends on your needs. The ten recommended sets above are great for holiday adventures with your kids. In the UK, if you’re planning on using your mask and snorkel set in a swimming pool, avoid full face masks to comply with regulations about nose coverings in UK pools. Some great brands include Mares, Aqualung, and Cressi.
The most important aspects of your kid’s snorkel set are a leak-proof mask and a good snorkel tube. They can wear either a regular swimming costume or a wet suit, and flippers are optional, depending on the experience they’re looking for!
The three types of snorkel are 1. a traditional snorkel with an open tube which often lets in water, 2. a dry snorkel which has a floating ball or seals to keep the inside of the snorkel dry even underwater, and 3. a semi-dry snorkel which has a splash guard but no seal and is better for surface swimming.
No, it’s possible to swim without fins. However, in the ocean, it’s generally better to wear fins to help propel kids along the water as they explore the sea!
Yes, absolutely! Make sure you purchase a snorkel set designed for younger kids to give your child the best possible experience, and never leave kids unattended when snorkelling.